Our dependable BetaQua Demineralizer (Cation/Anion) and Mixed Bed Systems has been around for more than 10 years and used by large industries in Indonesia to reduce the conductivity/TDS of water.
Through the process of exchange of the positive and negative ions in water with hydrogen and hydroxide ions, water of low conductivity is achieved.
Our Pre-Engineered BetaQua Demineralizer units are capable of treating feedwater ranging from 0.8 m3/hour to 120 m3/hour. BetaQua Filter units are customizable with the following options:
- Automatic regeneration
- Touch Screen Operation
- Remote Monitoring
- Metered regeneration
- Double Train (redundancy)
- Fiber lining or Rubber lining
- Stainless Steel 304/316/316L
- Stainless steel or FRP Tanks
Some of our References :
- Petrokimia Gresik (Persero), Demin Plant 180m3/hour
- Birina Multidaya , Demin Plant 60m3/hour